- 2 lb lean ground beef
- 2 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 cup water
- 2 can (15 oz each) tomato sauce
- 2 can (14.5 oz each) diced tomatoes
- 3 tbsp worchestershire or soy sauce
- 2 tbsp dried Italian seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp seasoned salt, or to taste
- 2 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- Preheat a slow cooker set on High heat.
- In a large stock pot or Dutch oven, cook ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring to break up the meat up as it cooks, until the meat is no longer pink and has started to brown, about 10 minutes. Skim off excess fat and add onions and garlic. Cook and stir until the onions are translucent, about 10 more minutes. Transfer to the preheated slow cooker.
- Add water, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, worchestershire or soy sauce, Italian seasoning, bay leaves, seasoned salt, and macaroni to the slow cooker and stir until thoroughly combined. Cook on High for 1 hour.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest