- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast, halves
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 can (10.75 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 package (10 ounces each) refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
- Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a slow cooker and fill with enough water to cover.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High. About 30 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest