- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast, halves cubed
- 1⁄8 cup margarine
- 1 package (.7 ounce) dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 can (10.75 ounce) condensed cream of chicken soup
- Put chicken, margarine and dressing mix in slow cooker; mix together and cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Add cream cheese and soup, mix together and cook on High for another 1/2 hour or until heated through and warm.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest