- 1 can (16 ounce) cranberry sauce
- 1⁄3 cup French salad dressing
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cranberry sauce, salad dressing, and onion. Place pork in a slow cooker and cover with the sauce mixture.
- Cover and cook on High for 4 hours or on Low for 8 hours. Pork is done when the internal temperature has reached 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest