- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 10 (6 inch) corn tortilla, quartered
- 1 package (1 ounce) taco seasoning mix
- 1 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 jar (12 ounce) chunky salsa
- 1 can (10.75 ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10.75 ounce) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Crumble the ground beef into a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until evenly browned. Add taco seasoning and water; simmer for 15 minutes over low heat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the salsa, cream of mushroom soup and cream of chicken soup. Mix in most of the cheese, reserving 3/4 cup for later.
- Place a layer of tortillas covering the bottom of a slow cooker. Scoop a layer of the ground beef over that and then spoon a layer of the cheese mixture. Repeat the layers until you run out of stuff, ending with a layer of tortillas on the top. Top with remaining cheese.
- Cover and cook on High for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest