- cooking spray
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped canned mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Spray the crock of a slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in crock. Combine Italian dressing mix, and water in a small bowl. Pour over chicken; sprinkle with garlic, cover, and cook on Low 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, whisk softened cream cheese and cream of chicken soup together in a bowl. Pour over chicken; stir in mushrooms. Cover and cook on Low for 1 additional hour.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the spaghetti, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- To serve, spoon chicken and sauce over hot cooked pasta and sprinkle with parsley.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest