- 1 (3 pound) beef chuck roast
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry au jus mix
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place beef chuck roast into a slow cooker and scatter onion quarters around the meat. Pour the beef broth over the meat and sprinkle the au jus mix, Italian salad dressing mix, salt, and black pepper over the roast.
- Cover cooker, set on Low, and cook until meat is very tender, 6 to 8 hours.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest