- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (4 pound) standing beef rib roast
- 1 (1.25 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) bottle beer
- ground black pepper
- Place the mushrooms in the bottom of a slow cooker; set the roast atop the mushrooms; sprinkle the onion soup mix over the beef and pour the beer over everything; season with black pepper. Set slow cooker to LOW; cook 9 to 10 hours until the meat is easily pulled apart with a fork.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest