- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- sesame seeds, or to taste
- Spread chicken into the crock of a slow cooker.
- Stir honey, soy sauce, ketchup, minced onion, vegetable oil, and garlic powder together in a bowl; pour over the chicken.
- Cook on Low until the chicken is tender, 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from the sauce in the slow cooker to a cutting board. Stir water and cornstarch together to dissolve cornstarch completely; pour into the sauce in the slow cooker until smooth.
- Cook on High until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and stir into the sauce. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the chicken and sauce mixture.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest