- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 finely chopped canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Place onion, raisins, garlic, sesame seeds, chopped chipotle pepper, peanut butter and crushed tomatoes in slow cooker. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, chili powder, cumin, coriander, nutmeg, and cocoa powder. Place chicken in the sauce.
- Cover; cook on Low until chicken is very tender, about 5 hours.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest