- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup vegetable broth, or as needed
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
- Combine chicken, cream of mushroom soup, onion, butter, rosemary, and black pepper in a slow cooker; add enough vegetable broth to cover the ingredients completely.
- Cook on High for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 hours.
- Arrange torn biscuit dough on top of chicken mixture; continue cooking until dough is cooked through, about 30 minutes more.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest