- 1 lb frozen tater tots
- 1/2 lb diced Canadian bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- salt and pepper
- In 4-5 quart crock pot, layer ingredients in order: one third of the tater tots, bacon, onions, green peppers, and cheeses. Repeat layers two more times, ending with cheeses.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, and flour and beat with whisk or egg beater until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour mixture over layers in crock pot.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low. The cooking time may take anywhere from four hours to overnight, depending on your crock pot.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest