- 10 -12 small baking potatoes
- aluminum foil
- Stab potatoes with fork.
- Wrap each in foil.
- Fill crock pot with potatoes.
- Cover and cook on High 2 1/2- 4 hours.
- Do not add water.
- Cooking time depends on how big your potatoes are.
- Use your best judgement.
- It doesn’t hurt to cook them for the 4 hours.
- For large potatoes, I have cooked five to six on Low for 8 to 10 hours and they turn out perfectly.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest