- 1 (1 1/2 lb) bags frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) bags frozen italian style meatballs
- 1 (20 ounce) jars vodka sauce ( or your favorite pasta sauce)
- 1 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes ( or reduce or add to your taste)
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning, flakes
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Combine all ingredients except cheese in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve in bowls topped with cheese.
- Can also serve with garlic bread and a salad.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest