- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup ( I use 98 percent Fat Free)
- 1 (7/8 ounce) package chicken gravy mix
- Spray crock pot with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of olive oil to crock pot.
- Put chicken breast in crock pot.
- Sprinkle Italian Dressing mix, onion powder, garlic powder over the chicken breast.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- (At the 4 hour mark, IF NEEDED, you may add a little water to make more gravy in the end, don’t add too much water if you do.).
- Sprinkle the 1/2 teaspoon bouillon in the liquid in crock pot.
- Pour the cream of chicken soup over the breast.
- Turn crock pot to high and cook 1 more hour.
- Remove chicken, scraping the soup off the breast and back into the crock pot.
- Add gravy mix to to 1/4 cup cold water and mix well, add to crock pot and mix well.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest