- 2 large fresh artichokes
- 6 cups hot water
- 4 small lemons, sliced thin
LEMON BUTTER SAUCE
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- With sharp knife, slice about 1″ off top of each.
- artichoke; cut off stem near base.
- With scissors, trim about 1/2″ off top of each leaf.
- With sharp knife, halve each artichoke vertically; then scoop out and discard the fuzzy center of choke.
- Place artichoke halves in your crock pot; add hot water and lemon slices.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 4 to 5 hours or low for 8 to 10 hours or until done.
- Drain and serve with Lemon Butter Sauce, as below.
- LEMON BUTTER SAUCE—————-.
- Combine all ingredients.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest