- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 lbs beef eye round
- 1 (8 ounce) cartons sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish ( or fresh would be even better)
- 1 clove of crushed garlic or 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules ( I didn’t use.) (optional)
- For the roast: Combine seasonings and rub mixture over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours in a slow cooker.
- Remove meat and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Cut diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
- Serve with horseradish sauce.
- While the roast is cooking, prepare the horseradish sauce by combining all ingredients.
- Cover and chill.