- 1 1/2 cups biscuit mix or 1 1/2 cups Bisquick, clone
- 1/2-3/4 cup water ( Enough to make drop dumplings or form a sticky ball)
SAUCE AND TOPPINGS
- 1 (16 ounce) jars pizza sauce or 2 cups homemade pizza sauce
- 1 -2 cup mozzarella cheese, depending on how much cheese you like
- pizza toppings, of your choice ( precook and drain any raw meats)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Drizzle olive oil on the bottom of the crock then put about one quarter of your pizza sauce on the bottom of the crock.
- Mix up your crust and spread on top of the sauce to almost touch the sides then cover with the remaining sauce and coat it all over so it sort of swims in the sauce like a giant soft dumpling.
- Top with cheese and your chosen meat and veggies, cover and cook on high for about 2 hours. Enjoy!
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest