- 200 g bacon ( diced)
- 2 medium onions ( thinly sliced)
- 4 medium potatoes ( thinly sliced)
- 225 g cheddar cheese ( thinly sliced)
- salt ( to taste)
- pepper ( to taste)
- butter ( use your discretion)
- spring onion ( green onions) (optional)
- Line slow cooker with tinfoil, leaving enough to cover the potatoes when finished.
- Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper and dot with butter.
- Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese and dot with the butter.
- Cover with remaining foil.
- Cover the cooker and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
- ALTERNATIVE – can be cooked in the oven – 200C for an hour, covered.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest