- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) jars alfredo sauce ( book recommends Classico)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained ( with green pepper celery and onion)
- 1 (14 ounce) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth ( Recommend leaving out, makes too sauce runny) (optional)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 lb dry bow tie pasta
- fresh chives, chopped (optional)
- In the slow-cooker, stir together chicken, alfredo sauce, tomatoes and juices, chicken broth, peppers and cajun seasoning.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 3-4 hours, or LOW 6-8 hours.
- Cook pasta according to directions on package, serve chicken and sauce over cooked pasta and garnish with chives if desired
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest