- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) boxes cornbread mix ( any brand)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup crumbled gorgonzola
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- paprika (optional)
- Coat Crock pot slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Pour batter into crock pot slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on High 1 1/2 hours. Sprinkle to with paprika for more colorful crust, if desired.
- Let bread cool completely before inverting onto serving platter.
***** Note ******
Cook only on High setting for proper crust and texture.