- 18 ounces boxed brownie mix plus eggs, water and oil according to package
- 5.9 ounces boxed instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
Servings 4 | Prep Time 15 Min | Cook Time 2 – 3 Hours
- Spray a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl prepare the brownie mix according to the directions on the box and pour batter into the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl whisk together the dry instant pudding mix and 2 cups of milk together and pour pudding over the brownie mix in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve warm plain or with whipped cream or ice cream.