- 9 lasagna noodles
- 2 ½ cups alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- garlic salt
- 3 cups shredded Mozzarella, or cheese of your choice
- Spray an 8×8 pan with non-stick spray and pour ½ cup alfredo sauce, or just enough to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Boil 8-10 cups water in a large pan, cook lasagne noodles until al dente. (I usually cook 1 or 2 extra just because lasagna noodles always seem to break on me when I am stirring them.)
- Now this is the important part! Drain and rinse the noodles with cold water to prevent them from sticking to each other.
- Then, lay out each noodle individually and blot dry with a paper towel.