- Ribs (pork or beef)
- 2 cups bbq sauce + extra to brush
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (you can substitute white vinegar)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire
- dash of hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by putting your ribs in a single layer on a baking sheet. Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes, then turn them over and bake another 15 minutes.
- This process will render the extra juice from the meat so the ribs do not BOIL in the crock pot.
In a medium sized bowl, combine bbq sauce, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire, and hot sauce.
- Mix well. Place browned ribs in the crock pot.
- Pour your sauce over the ribs, and cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8-10 hours.
- After the ribs are ready, brush with remaining bbq sauce.
- Broil in your oven until bbq sauce gets caramelized! Fall off the bone tender.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest