- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 can (16 oz) chili beans
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 envelope low sodium taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2% fat kind)
- 3 1/2 cups corn chips (Fritos)
- 1 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- Cook ground beef until meat is browned; drain. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning mix and 1/4 c. of cheese. Sprinkle 1 cup corn chips in bottom of 8×8 baking dish.
- Cover with chili. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Spread sour cream over chili.
- Top with remaining corn chips and cheese. Bake 4-5 minutes longer.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest