- 4 or 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 10.5-ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 container of sour cream (16 ounces)
- Egg Noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray slow-cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Add frozen chicken breasts and top with cream of mushroom soup. Cut cream cheese into cubes and add to chicken. Add salt and pepper to your family’s taste preference.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- I stir once or twice throughout the day to mix all the ingredients.
- About 20 minutes before dinner prepare egg noodles. While the noodles are boiling, add about 3/4 of a 16 ounce container of sour cream to the chicken – mix well, I try not to completely break up the chicken while mixing. It’s nice to have some big chunks of chicken in this dish. Drain noodles and add to chicken, stirring to mix well.
- Just before serving, top with a dollop of sour cream.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest