- 450 ml (14 fl oz) tinned apricot nectar
- 4 x 300 g (10 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves and stems
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup (all-purpose) plain flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place the garlic, cumin, ginger, cinnamon, coriander, oil and chicken in a plate.
- Toss to coat the chicken.
- Cover the plate and put in the refrigerator. Leave overnight.
- Take the marinated chicken off the refrigerator then dust with flour.
- Transfer into the slow cooker.
- Add honey, lemon juice, apricot, nectar and honey.
- Cook for 4 hours on High.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the coriander and toasted almonds on top.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest