- 900 ml (30 fl oz) vegetable stock
- 16 oz (450 g) mushrooms
- 4 onions finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 aubergine diced
- 2 – 4 tablespoons curry paste
- 4 potatoes diced
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 x 2.5 cm (1 inch) piece of grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree or ketchup
- 1 tablespoon flour
- In a large pan, heat oil and cook the aubergine, mushroom, potatoes and onions for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger, flour, garlic, chilli, curry paste and tomato puree and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the vegetable stock and bring to boil and cook for another 5 minutes.
- In the slow cooker, transfer the mixture and cook for 6 – 8 hours over low heat or 3 – 4 hours over high heat.
- Add rice and garnish with chopped coriander then serve.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest