- 2 pounds chicken of your choice, we used thighs
- 1 ounce packet packet of Ranch Dressing Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons brown mustard
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 16 ounces chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped thyme
- 1 pound whole wheat pasta
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place chicken into crock pot. Sprinkle Ranch seasoning over chicken along with mustard, honey, chicken broth and thyme. Stir with spoon, cover lid and let cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
- Remove chicken from crock pot and strain broth through a fine sieve to remove fats. Place chicken and broth back into crock pot. Add 2 more tablespoons of mustard and 2 more tablespoons of honey. Stir and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Heat oil and garlic in a large pot over medium heat. Add pasta, stirring to combine. Season with garlic salt. To serve, place pasta on a plate then top with chicken. Spoon broth/sauce over top.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest