- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- 6 Tablespoon flaked coconut
- minced fresh cilantro for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine coconut milk, brown sugar, soy sauce, minced garlic, and ground cloves.
- Spray a slow cooker lightly with cooking spray and place the chicken in the bottom. Pour the sauce on top and cover.
- Cook for 4-5 hours or until chicken in cooked through. Serve chicken with shredded coconut and ciliantro.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest