- 3 large chicken breasts*
- 1 and ½ cups water
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha, or more if needed for extra spiciness
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ tablespoon flour
- Spray non-stick cooking spray all around the slow cooker. Place the chicken breasts into the slow cooker.
- In a medium-sized bowl; together the water, olive oil, honey, sriracha, and flour. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Pour the sauce on top of the chicken breasts.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
*If you are using frozen chicken breasts, please cook the chicken breasts on low for 8 hours. Add the sauce once the chicken breasts are done and cook on high for 1 hour.