- 1 Package Corn Tortilla Chips
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts, diced and cooked
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles (Rotel works great)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese
- Spray a 6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Line the bottom with half of the corn tortilla chips.
- In a bowl, combine diced and cooked chicken, diced tomatoes with green chilies, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth and diced onions. Mix until combined.
- Put half of the mixture over the tortilla chips and sprinkle half of the cheese on top. Repeat layers and end with cheese on top.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours and high for 3-4. Serve with additional tortilla chips if desired.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest