- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into one inch cubes
- ¼ cups cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- ½ cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- ½ cup Water
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup grated Carrots
- green onions, for garnish
- In a large ziplock bag add cubed chicken and cornstarch. Shake to coat. Add olive oil, minced garlic, soy sauce, water, brown sugar, and carrots to the slow cooker. Stir ingredients. Add chicken and stir in sauce until coated.
- Cook for high 2-3 hours or on low 4-5 hours until cooked throughout and tender. Can serve over rice and garnish with green onions.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest