- 6 Large Bell Peppers
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup wild rice, cooked (any kind of rice will work)
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1¼ cup shredded cheese, divided
- ¼ cup water (to put on the bottom of the slow cooker)
- Cut off each top of the peppers and scrape out the seeds and membranes. Set aside.
- Combine ground beef, onion, diced tomatoes, rice, worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and 1 cup of cheese. Stuff each bell pepper with mixture. Put water in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours until peppers are tender and ground beef is cooked throughout.
- About 15 minutes before serving, sprinkle remaining cheese and let it melt.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest