- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 bottle Soy Vay teriyaki sauce (about 1.5 cups)
- 2 (4-oz.) cups pineapple tidbits (do not drain)
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Steamed white rice
- Sliced green onion
- Add the chicken to a 6-quart slow cooker. Add the teriyaki sauce and pineapple tidbits (and the juice from the pineapple too).
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4.5 hours.
- Serve over rice topped with toasted sesame seeds and green onions.
- Note- If you have never used a bottle of Soy Vay Teriyaki, it is best to stick a butter knife down the neck of the jar and stir a bit before pouring out to get the sesame seeds loose.