- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Combine potatoes, onion, celery, green bell pepper, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker.
- Cook on Low 5 to 6 hours. Garnish with bacon and parsley.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest