- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 chilis in adobo
- 1 tbls tomato paste
- 1 tbls rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 lime juiced
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Place chicken in the bottom of the crockpot then pour in marinade.
- Cook on high for 2 1/2 hours or low for 5.
- Then shred chicken with two forks.
- Return to crockpot, toss with remaining sauce and cook on low for 30 more minutes.
- Chicken is great by itself or in lettuce wraps!
- Serves 2-3.