- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, no sugar added
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger
- 12 cloves garlic, chopped (yes, 12. That’s not a typo)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 cup chicken stock (use 2 cups if you want gravy, + 1-2 tablespoons whole wheat pastry flour. Whisk well into the broth before adding to the crock pot to avoid clumps.)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Place all ingredients in the crock pot and stir as best you can to get everything mixed and coated in the spices.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Serve over brown rice and add a side of cauliflower.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest