- 1.5 lbs. The Little Potato Company Blushing Belles
- 1.5 lbs. The Little Potato Company Baby Boomers
- 1 pkg. (3 Tbsp.) dry ranch dressing
- 12 slices (650 gm.) microwave ready bacon
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese (packaged grated cheese works great)
- Sour cream
- Green onions
- Line a crock pot with foil. Two sheets are needed to cover the inside of the bowl completely. Have enough to hang over the bowl so you can cover the potatoes completely. Spray with cooking oil.
- Cook bacon on paper towels in the microwave according to the package instructions. Let cool and then chop.
- Halve or quarter the potatoes and place one third into the bottom of the slow cooker. Sprinkle on ⅓ of the ranch dressing (about 1 Tbsp.). Top with ⅓ of the bacon and then ⅓ of the cheese. Repeat layers twice more. Fold the foil over top and seal.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours until potatoes are fork tender. Lift the foil package out of the slow cooker and place in a bowl. Garnish the top with paprika, green onions and sour cream. Serve immediately.