- 4 large chicken breasts
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 3 large garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tbsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Place chicken breasts into your slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Sauce will be slightly lumpy, but make sure it’s well incorporated.
- Pour on top chicken.
- Cook on low for about 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink and easy to shred.
- Serve over rice with roasted vegetables and be sure to top your chicken with the sauce. Chicken can also be served with greens as a salad
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest