- 2 boxes cornbread mix
- 2 cans organic corn, drained
- 2 cans creamed corn
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cups jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapenos, diced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 sticks melted butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- dried parsley to garnish
- Mix cheese together and reserve half of the cheese.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Do not use the reserved cheese it will be for use after the cornbread is almost ready.
- Add cornbread mixture to your greased or buttered slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours depending on your slow cooker
- To bake in the oven preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake in a 13×9 casserole dish for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Top with remaining cheese the last 20 minutes of cooker and garnish with parsley when done if desired.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest