- Hawaiian Barbecue Baked Beans
- 1 28 oz. can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz. can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz. can light kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 large sweet onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 6 oz. can pineapple juice mixed with 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Cajun spices
- 6-8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (recommended)
- green onions
- fresh pineapple
- hot sauce
- Add all of the Hawaiian Barbecue Baked Beans ingredients to your slow cooker and mix to combine.
- Cook on LOW for 7-9 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally. If the beans are too thick, stir in a little water, if not thick enough, continue to cook.
- Just before serving, stir in bacon. Top with desired garnishes. Enjoy!
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest