- 1 3-4 lb. boneless pork loin roast
- ⅔ C grated parmesan cheese
- ½ C honey
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 Tbs cornstarch
- ¼ C chicken broth
- 1 tsp sugar, optional
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- In a bowl combine cheese, honey, soy sauce, basil, oregano, garlic, oil, and salt.
- Pour mixture over the top of roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Remove meat and place on platter.
- Strain juices in slow cooker and put into a small sauce pan.
- Mix cornstarch and chicken broth together.
- Add into strained juices and stir until thickened over medium heat.
- Add in a teaspoon of sugar if sauce needs to be a bit sweeter, optional
- Slice roast and serve with glaze.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest