- 4 large bone-in rib pork chops
- 1 tbs butter
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (10.75 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope pork gravy mix
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- Mix the soup and the gravy mix in a small bowl. Add to the slow cooker. Add mushrooms on top of soup mixture.
- Brown pork chops in butter in a large skillet. Transfer to slow cooker after browning, placing on top of soup/mushrooms
- Deglaze the skillet with the ½ cup water; pour over pork chops in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours. Remove pork chops to serving platter. Mix in the ⅓ cup sour cream, mixing until smooth. Serve sauce on top of chops.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest