- 4 cups milk (I like 2% but whole is, of course, also delicious)
- 2 cups very strong brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Coffee Syrup
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Add milk, coffee, and vanilla coffee syrup to a 2 quart or larger Crock Pot. Stir.
- Cook on high for two hours or until heated through. Make sure it doesn’t boil! You may also heat it on low, but it will take a little longer to heat up. Turn Crock Pot to warm setting to keep latte warm for 2 – 3 hours. You can use low to keep it warm if your slow cooker doesn’t have a warm setting, but keep an eye on it. Stir occasionally to make sure it doesn’t scald.
- Scoop by the ladleful into individual mugs. Top with whipped cream if desired. Serve.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest