- Baby back pork ribs – about 2.75 pounds
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- All-purpose steak seasoning or salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ cups of BBQ sauce of choice
- Season ribs and place in slow cooker with meaty part facing wall of slow cooker.
- Pour BBQ sauce over ribs and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve warm with additional BBQ sauce.
- Optional step: Broil ribs, in oven, on high for about 5 minutes after removing from slow cooker.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest