- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 12 ounce cans of coconut milk
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1½ pounds chicken breasts, cut into 1½ inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into ¼ inch slices
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- cilantro for garnish
- cooked white rice
- Mix the curry paste, coconut milk, chicken stock, fish sauce, brown sugar and peanut butter in a 4-1/2 to 6-quart slow-cooker bowl. Place the chicken breast, red bell pepper, onion and ginger in the slow cooker, cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Add in the peas and cook for ½ hour longer. Stir in lime juice and serve with cilantro and white rice.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest