- 4-6 russet baking potatoes
- 2-3 teaspoons olive oil (1/2 teaspoon per potato)
- 1 – 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt (1/4 teaspoon per potato)
- Aluminum foil
- Toppings: Freshly grated Roundy’s Cheese (I used extra sharp cheddar), chopped chives, cooked and crumbled bacon; Roudy’s Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- Scrub the potatoes and dry completely. For each potato: tear off a piece of aluminum foil large enough to wrap around the potato completely. Prick the potato all over with a fork, then place in the center of the foil. Drizzle with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt. Rub the salt and oil over the surface of the potato, then wrap tightly with the foil sheet. Place in your slow cooker.
- Cook the potatoes on high for 4 to 5 hours or low for 8 to 10 hours, until soft. Do not over cook, or the potatoes may become soggy. Remove and carefully unwrap (the potatoes will be hot). Split and top with cheese, chives, bacon, and Greek yogurt as desired.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest