- 4 to 6 boneless chicken thighs
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- ½ tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 jar (14.75-ounces) Grilled Artichoke Hearts, drained, ⅓-cup liquid reserved
- 1 bag (3.5-ounces) Julienne Cut Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓-cup artichoke hearts liquid
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Spray 5 to 6-quart crock pot/slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Season chicken thighs with salt, pepper, and dried oregano; add to slow cooker in one layer.
- Add artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes over the chicken; sprinkle with garlic.
- Take a ⅓-cup of the liquid from the jar with the artichoke hearts and pour it over the top.
- Cover; cook on HIGH for 4 to 4-1/2 hours, or on LOW for about 6 hours.
- Transfer to serving plates.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
For a lighter, healthier option, remove skin from chicken thighs.