- 4 cubes chicken bouillon
- 4 cubes beef bouillon
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 pounds fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup butter, or more as needed
- Dissolve chicken and beef bouillon cubes in boiling water in a bowl; stir well. Add red wine, dill, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder; stir to combine.
- Arrange mushrooms in the bottom of a slow cooker. Pour broth mixture over mushrooms; top with butter.
- Cook on Low for 12 hours.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest